The Newbury Lower Green... in white
Short House 102715 A6K (49) TM
The First Settlers Monument at the Lower Newbury Green in Newbury Massachusetts
First Settlers Names on Monument at the Lower Newbury Green in Massachusetts
The grave of Ensign Moses Chase in West Newbury Massachusetts. "HERE LIES BURIED THE BODY OF INSIN MOSES CHASE WHO DIED SEPt 6th 1743 IN ? 80th YEAR OF HIS AGE"
Spencer-Peirce-Little House circa 1690 in Newbury Massachusetts
The Samuel Chase House, 154 Main Street in West Newbury, Massachusetts. The house was built in 1715 and added to the National Historic Register in 1990.
The Swett-Ilsley House (c. 1670) in Newbury, Massachusetts
The Pearson Tavern in Byfield Massachusetts was built in 1674 by Jeremiah Pearson. It was operated as a tavern for over 100 years.
James Noyes House Circa 1646, in Newbury, Massachusetts
Spencer-Peirce-Little Farm circa 1690 in Newbury Massachusetts
The Toppan House in Newburyport, built in 1670 by English settler Abraham Toppan as a gift to his son. Toppan descendents lived in this house until the 20th century.
The Dr. Peter Toppan House 1697 in Newbury Massachusetts
The Witch's Stone in Byfield Massachusetts
This is the Moody Ridgeway House built by Caleb Moody in 1659. It is the oldest house still standing in West Newbury Massachusetts. Caleb lived there with his wife Judith who was the daughter of accused witch Mary Perkins Bradbury.
The commemorative stone marking the landing site of the very first Newbury settlers led by Reverend Thomas Parker on what is now the Parker River.
The 17th century Henry Rolfe House in Newbury Massachusetts.
The Knight-Short House circa 1715 in Newbury Massachusetts
The Dole-Little House (circa 1715) is a historic house located at 289 High Road, Newbury, Massachusetts.
Gerrish House c.1680- Byfield, Massachusetts
Milestone 35 at the junction of Middle and Boston Roads in Newbury Massachusetts
Jackman-Willett House in Newbury Massachusetts built by Richard Jackman in 1696.
Milestone 36 on Boston Road in Newbury Massachusetts
Coffin House 1678 Newbury Massachusetts
Milestone 37 at the junction of Green and Hanover Streets in Newbury Massachusetts
The Daniel Chase House in what is now West Newbury Massachusetts
The Dole-Little House
The Dummer Mansion in Byfield Massachusetts was built c. 1712.
The Chase-Thurlow House circa 1731 was built by Deacon Thomas Chase 1680 - 1756. Chase descendants the Thurlow's live in this house to this day.
The grave of Tristram Coffin Jr.
The grave of Ann Follansbee Chase 1668-1708, the first wife of Ensign Moses Chase
The Sawyer Hill Burying Ground in Newburyport
Early March Family Graves at the Bridge Street Cemetery in West Newbury Massachusetts
The Gravestone of "First Man-Child" at the Byfield Parish Cemetery Joshua Woodman was the first white male born in Newbury in the year 1637. He was the second person buried at the Byfield Parish Cemetery.
A 300 year old mile marker in front of the Dummer Mansion in Byfield Massachusetts
The grave of Hannah Merrill at the Walnut Hill Cemetery in West Newbury Massachusetts
Old Town Newbury Massachusetts First Meetinghouse Marker
The Samuel S. Chase House c. 1730 on Training Field Road in West Newbury Massachusetts